PLEASE NOTE - Due to Camp Hill hosting it's annual Dubs in't Dales Festival, Quad-biking, Segways, Footgolf & The Woodland Kingdom are not open September 22nd - 24th.
Our High Ropes Course & SkyWalk will be open as normal.
If you'd like to come along & join the festival fun, Adult entry is £5pp & Child entry is £3pp.
- Under 10 male
- Under 10 female
- Under 18 male
- Under 18 female
- Adult male
- Adult female
- 1st Prize - Quad trek for 2 redeemable before 1st August 2018
- 2nd Prize – Aerial Extreme course for 2 redeemable before 1st August 2018
This competition is based on trust and honesty and we require all participates to record their scores fairly and have their scores signed and verified by a witness (player partner or someone in the same group).
- Individual players cannot be included in the competition because their scores cannot be witnessed.
- Qualifying score cards must be handed in to reception.
- Contact details must be supplied for qualifying score cards (so we can contact prize winners!!)*
*There will be a tick box on the contact details form which should be filled if participants wish to be added to our mailing list.
Price: £5pp (We will look after your car keys whilst you play your game and return them upon the safe return of all the footballs)
*PLEASE NOTE Pre-payment of Footgolf does not include Free Entry into the Adventure Park
Try out the latest craze at The Camp Hill Estate – Footgolf!
If you don’t’ know, Footgolf is a lot like golf, but kicking a football around the course rather than hitting a golf ball. This is highly addictive, seriously competitive and super easy to play…. If you can kick a football, you can play Footgolf!
Our brand new 9 hole course (played twice for 18 holes) incorporates natural obstacles such as a pond and hedges to make things a little more interesting.
At £5 per person it is great value for money as well.
The course is open daily throughout the holidays between 10am and 4pm (last tee off time) and also at weekends outside of school holidays.
- The ball must be kicked with the foot.
- Tee off kicks must be played from behind the tee line.
- After the competitors have started play on each hole, the ball farthest from the hole is played first.
- The competitor with the lowest score at a hole takes the honour of teeing off at the next hole.
- The ball must be played at rest and as it lies.
- Only one ball must be in play at a time.
- A player must not play a ball from a Water Hazard.
- A ball on the putting green may be lifted and cleaned.
- Before making a kick from anywhere on the course, the player may have the flagstick attended, removed or held up to indicate the position of the hole.
- A player incurs a penalty of one kick if the ball is moved.
- If a competitor kicks the wrong ball, they incur a penalty of two kicks.
- If the player deems their ball to be unplayable, they have two options: taking a 1-kick penalty; take the ball within 3 meters of (and not nearer) the hole, OR return to the spot of the previous kick and play the ball again.
- Keep pace with other groups in play, let other players pass if you fall behind.