Book your Footgolf Experience here
Price: £5pp (Plus £5 deposit per ball)
Try out the latest craze at The Camp Hill Estate – Footgolf!
If you don’t’ know, Footgolf is a lot like golf, but kicking a football around the course rather than hitting a golf ball. This is highly addictive, seriously competitive and super easy to play…. If you can kick a football, you can play Footgolf!
Our brand new 9 hole course (played twice for 18 holes) incorporates natural obstacles such as a pond and hedges to make things a little more interesting.
At £5 per person it is great value for money as well. There is also a £5 refundable deposit required for each ball.
The course is open daily throughout the holidays between 10am and 4pm (last tee off time) and also at weekends outside of school holidays.
- The ball must be kicked with the foot.
- Tee off kicks must be played from behind the tee line.
- After the competitors have started play on each hole, the ball farthest from the hole is played first.
- The competitor with the lowest score at a hole takes the honour of teeing off at the next hole.
- The ball must be played at rest and as it lies.
- Only one ball must be in play at a time.
- A player must not play a ball from a Water Hazard.
- A ball on the putting green may be lifted and cleaned.
- Before making a kick from anywhere on the course, the player may have the flagstick attended, removed or held up to indicate the position of the hole.
- A player incurs a penalty of one kick if the ball is moved.
- If a competitor kicks the wrong ball, they incur a penalty of two kicks.
- If the player deems their ball to be unplayable, they have two options: taking a 1-kick penalty; take the ball within 3 meters of (and not nearer) the hole, OR return to the spot of the previous kick and play the ball again.
- Keep pace with other groups in play, let other players pass if you fall behind.