Exciting Hospitality Opportunity for a Live In Couple
We are on the hunt for a vibrant, passionate, creative and determined couple to live on a beautiful 300 acre slice of North Yorkshire and take on a new business opportunity by putting their own stamp on our brand new on-site pub, The Hebridean.
In line with new plans for the estate and its natural re-wilding, wholesome offering we are seeking an experienced management couple take on the running of the onsite Pub that will include wholesome locally sourced products, homegrown produce supplied by the estate’s own gardens and wholesome menus. There’s heaps of opportunity to put your own stamp on this beautiful part of the world whilst receiving a salary, profit sharing and accommodation on a stunning 300 acre slice of Yorkshire countryside. We have a whole new vibe in line so we are looking for the right people to fit our tribe.
We want to hear from couples who are:
- In love with the outdoors
- Opening in March 2021 ready for our new season.
- Run the newly renovated on site pub and food offering that serves our glampers on one of the largest glamping sites in the North of England.
- Deliver wholesome, homegrown, great quality food from our kitchen alongside our local ales.
- Work as part of the team to engage with our customers and provide the best experience to our guests.
- Become part of the family by putting your own mark on a developing part of the estate with potential for future expansion.
- Hospitality experience preferred, Cooking experience essential.
- Working kitchen.
- Dining area.
- Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Profit sharing opportunity.
- Accommodation on a private 300 acre estate.
- Basic salary.
Please get in touch to find out more email email@example.com with one answer to the question “Why are you the right fit for the job?”